step-by-step guide on how to install Windows 10 :
- First, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for Windows 10. You will need a processor with at least 1 GHz speed, 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit version or 2 GB for 64-bit version, and at least 16 GB of hard drive space for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for the 64-bit version.
- Next, visit the Microsoft website and purchase a digital copy of Windows 10. You will receive a product key, which you will need to enter during the installation process.
- Insert a blank DVD or USB drive into your computer and create a bootable installation media using the Windows 10 media creation tool. This tool can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.
- Restart your computer and press the appropriate key to enter the boot menu. This key is usually F12, but it may vary depending on your computer’s manufacturer.
- Select the DVD or USB drive as the boot device and press Enter to boot from it.
- On the Windows setup screen, select your language, time and currency format, and keyboard layout. Then, click “Next.”
- Click “Install Now” to begin the installation process.
- Accept the license terms and click “Next.”
- Choose the “Custom” installation option and select the hard drive or partition where you want to install Windows 10. Click “Next.”
- Wait for the installation process to complete, which may take some time.
- When prompted, enter your product key and click “Next.”
- Choose your privacy settings and click “Next.”
- Create a username and password for your account and click “Next.”
- Wait for Windows 10 to complete the final setup process and log in to your new account.
- Finally, be sure to download and install any available updates to ensure that your copy of Windows 10 is up to date.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.